Thursday, December 11, 2008

Maternity pictures!!

Jamey and I visited Dad and Carol the weekend before Thanksgiving and while we were there we took some maternity pictures! Ever since becoming pregnant I knew I wanted to take maternity pictures. Jamey's dad gave me an awesome Sony DSLR camera for a late birthday/early Christmas present and the picture quality is awesome! Dad and Carol took the pictures for us and I must say I think they look as good as the professional ones I imagined. We are planning on taking some more when I am further along to showcase the "full baby-bump". Here are my favorites:

He thought the belly poking was quite funny and wanted to write "Eject" on my belly!

Jamey posed me for this one!


This was right before he pretended to knock me in the pond!




How cute are we
all?




My friend edited this one for me so that only the bow is in color!










No comments:

Post a Comment