Today we began the Christmas rounds with Jamey's dad and stepmom. We went to their house for brunch along with Jamey's stepbrothers Ian and Grant and their girlfriends. The food was good (waffles, eggs, and bacon) and then afterwards we opened gifts. Jamey got a tv for the nursery (yup the one in the pictures-he got it early) and I got an SLR camera (also something I already recieved). Jim wanted us to open the presents so I wrapped the empty boxes...so weird. Quinn also recieved gifts-he got 3 Army (West Point) shirts, a puppy dog toy, a dinosaur on wheels that he can pull around when he is older, the book "Little Peter Rabbit" and a Peter Rabbit stuffed animal. Oh and we each got candy and a Starbucks gift card and a book.
So after leaving their house we went an got an oil change...I know so fun right ;) Then we went by Target to use our Starbucks card and they were out of mocha!! What are you kidding me no mocha at the coffee shop the Saturday before Christmas. So we left there and came back home.
The middle and the end of the day have gone much better than the beginning. This morning started off about an hour earlier than it needed to after not getting much sleep last night. The medication for my itching helped in that the itching did not wake me up last night but when I did wake up to go the bathroom it kept me awake for quite awhile. I also was having some marvelous back pain and leg pain so that didn't help. Then this morning after being awake for a while I got a headache and started feeling dizzy while in the shower. I was able to lay down for about 1/2 an hour before we went to Jim and Amanda's and that definitely helped me feel better. I am happy to report that the medicine seems to have kicked in almost completely. My back is still a little itchy but it is no longer constant and I don't feel the need to scratch or go crazy! I do wish that I could get in to the doctor sooner than the 29th to find out if something is wrong but I'm hoping that visiting the family in GA will help distract me till then.
Tomorrow we will be getting up early again to drive to Tennessee to celebrate with Jamey's mom side of the family. Hopefully it will be a better morning than this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment