They are going to be coming into town when Quinn arrives so we wanted to make sure they wouldn't get lost in case we were a little busy when they showed up! Dad is also going to be changing out the window in Quinn's nursery while I'm in the hospital so we had to make sure everything would be ready to go for that. After they left Jamey and I went to Home Depot and picked up the window. Very exciting to know that he'll have a window that's not a fire trap!
They also brought over a gift for the baby. They got us the Pack-n-play I've been dying to have (see link on the right hand side of screen). It is soooo cute and went together in less than 10 minutes. Also I had no idea but the cute little stuffed animals on the canopy are PUPPY DOGS!! It's fate I tell you ;)
This week we are just finishing up some last minute things around the house to make sure we are ready when the baby comes. Today we are going grocery shopping (I know you're jealous of our oh so romantic Valentine's day) and then tomorrow we are going to finish getting a few last things at Babies-R-Us.
Here are the pictures Jamey took yesterday of me (37 weeks 5 days):

The above picture is how my belly looks normally.

This picture (above) is me sticking my belly out to make the baby look 'torpedo ' shaped as Jamey puts it.


The above two pictures are the front view of the torpedo shaped baby...see I told you he was a dork!!
No comments:
Post a Comment