Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I am amazed it is already 2009...2008 seemed to fly by. Although I guess that's normal when so many changes occur. It is crazy to think that our baby boy will arrive this year. For some reason even though it is only a day closer it feels so much sooner than it did yesterday in 2008. We are definitely excited about everything that 2009 will bring! Being the tired pregnant lady that I am I was fast asleep at 10pm last and so I missed the ball dropping. Jamey watched it and said that the ball seemed cheaper than it usually does. Only he would notice something like that ;) Today for the new year we had a very exciting day and went to hancock fabrics (they were having a big one day sale) and got fabric for curtains for our finished basement ($30 a yard fabric for $4!). I also got a pattern to make a shopping cart cover for Quinn...the pattern was on sale for $1.99 instead of $15 and everything to make it was also on sale. Now I just have to pull out the sewing machine and get started. If it works out I'll take pictures ;) Tomorrow we are going to try and get out stroller. Jamey's mom is buying it for us and it is on sale and we have a coupon. She can't get to the store because of work so we are going to get it ourselves. After that I'm getting my haircut (which is very overdue). Such exciting lives we lead I know you are jealous! I hope everyone had an awesome New Year's Eve and that 2009 is your best year ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment